Friday 5 April 2013

How To Wear Wrist Accessories ( Man's edition )

Lately,wearing countless arm bands has been a trending thing amongst us. I'm here to show you a more acceptable,well i can say a more elegant way of wearing any bracelet from simple nature recycled accessories to watches to both at once.

I personally prefer matching your accessories with at least one or more items that you will be wearing but at the end it comes to personal preference.

Take a look at some items I've compiled. Take notes if you need them...
Simple and not too much

Skull wood bracelet with white watch.


Gold can never go wrong

Simple,elegant and stylish

Hermes bracelets



Bracelets matching belt

Givenchy. Rolex. Hermes.

Simple,elegant and stylish.


Watch matching suit

3 comments:

  1. Do u know any shops where I can get these? Markhams I'm sure has but are there any more? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Mr Price at the men's accessories section, edgars and I think Woolworths too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please tell me where to get the White watch shown with the wooden skull bracelet? I can not find it anywhere. Please respond! Thanks

    ReplyDelete